Saturday, May 15, 2010

Painting Stuff

My grandma on my mom's side used to paint, mainly oil paintings, landscapes, etc. When she passed away a few years ago, my parents gave me her painting stuff which included this box filled with all sorts of oil paints, brushes, and various other supplies. A lot of the paints are completely solid and are unusable no doubt because they are probably at least two decades old, but some are like new. I'm not much of a painter, but it's something I've always wanted to tackle.


I also got five blank canvases, three of which I used already (one of the paintings was described as being "very vaginal" and some lady wanted to buy it, I turned her down and the paintings were stolen later that day by a former friend). I got an easel too, but it unfortunately broke soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment